Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Encourage Yourself #HumpDayMotivation #HDM

Happy HumpDay 
Everyone
Hope today has found you with a smile on your face.
If it didn't that's what we're here for... But more importantly...
That's what YOU are here for...
Helping others is something I am very big on.
But how do you help everyone else when you are the one in need of help ?
When this happens... it's time to...
ENCOURAGE YOURSELF
be your own cheerleader
& motivate yourself into positive thought !!!
 Now I didn't say this is going to be easy, 
But if not YOU than who ?
Bottom Line...
Don't wait for someone to do for you what you can do for your self !!!

Below is a song I came across that preached this message. Even if you're are not religious, the words are very encouraging... So take a moment and uplift your heart and create a smile  for yourself and those around you !!!
Lyrics: 
Verse 1: Sometimes you have to encourage yourself. Sometimes you have to speak victory during the test. And no matter how you feel, speak the word and you will be healed; speak over yourself, encourage yourself in the Lord. 
Verse 2: Sometimes you have to speak the word over yourself, the pressure is all around, but God is present help. The enemy created walls, but remember giants, they do fall; speak over yourself, encourage yourself in the Lord. 
Bridge: As I minister to you, I minister to myself, life can hurt you so, 'til you feel there's nothing left. (No matter how you feel), (speak the word and you will be healed). 
Vamp 1: Speak over yourself. 
Vamp 2: I'm encouraged. I'm encouraged. I'm encouraged. I'm encouraged. 
Vamp 3: I'm encouraged, I'm encouraged, I'm encouraged, I'm encouraged. 
Vamp 2 
Vamp 3 
Vamp 2 
Ending: (Speak over yourself), (encourage yourself in the Lord).

No comments:

Post a Comment