Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Never Let ANYONE Keep You Down !!! #HumpDayMotivation #HDM

This HDM is a personal one...
I have spent countless hours, blood, sweat, tears, lost acquaintances, money & more
in creating and honing my craft 
Forming alliance's with like minded individuals 
only to have some of these same people
destined to destroy it & me
Wether intentionally or over childish games
These individuals will not prevail
For not only do I walk in his light... Through his grace I have formed
an unbreakable will along with the motivation to keep going for 
"if I am worth the time for a few to hate... then I must be worth the time for 
the rest to love."
So that being said never let ANYONE hold you down !!!
& 
Don't waste your time for they only take from themselves while you surpass them in EVERY way... 

& As Maino Would Say...
I SEE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment