Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No iPhone 5 Announced @ WWDC



Well I have been waiting for this "REALLY BAD". Lost my iPhone 4 recently and refuse to pay $700 for a new 1 or waste my upgrade later on the iPhone 4 I already had. So I waited. At this years WWDC... No announcement or slight mention was given to the new iPhone 5 or 5s. As rumored by various sites apple stuck to a very software filled conference. Advertising The new OS Lion which is very intuitive and adds to apples user friendly OS feline line-up. The biggest addition in the OS in my opinion has to be that there are no longer DVD's to load your OS. Everything is contained in a 4Gb file downloadable from the app store. Can you say pure profit. Apple also unveiled there shut down of mobile me and addition of iCloud... FOR FREE. No more $99 a year. What will I do with my $99 a year, hmmm, Itunes store. Lol. The biggest announcement and improvement in my opinion goes to iOS 5. The OS for the iPhone, iTouch & iPad. Too much to mention but so many tweaks to add to the sync and backup of your info as well as a new notification screen. My most popular addition being that of the camera app. No longer will you need a second camera. Shutter button added to volume up button so no more fumbling with the screen to take that great shot. iOS 5 and iCloud will be available this fall for consumers giving more thought to the iPhone 5 being pushed back to September or so. We'll see. For more info check out Apple's Keynote Video.  Click 4 Keynote

No comments:

Post a Comment