Wednesday, August 24, 2011

East Coast Earthquake!!!


Well things have settled down now, but here is what happened at approx. 1:51pm Tuesday. An earthquake originating in virginia was felt throughout the east coast. A bit jarring I was on the computer and phone when the party i was speaking to asked if i felt something. They where in Staten Island so with a bewildered look on my face i began to reply no, what are you... and then the floor began to slowly sway and the light cords began to rattle. Sadly the first thing that came to mind was where did the bomb hit. Then I made my way to the TV and looked for more information. Finally a sigh of relief but a little uneasy (More  2 Come)  Check CNN For more info. 
(Check out the first picture. I can't stop laughing. Something looks strange. Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment