Thursday, October 25, 2012

4 The Gamer N U (October Edition) Pt.2

Here's another list of up-coming games
I've found interesting 
& up for release shortly

1st Off Let me say
Most racing games are pretty similar to me. 
So normally i'm discouraged. 
How much more can they tweak...
Though having so much fun w/ Hot Pursuit I was curious.
This go round they have included open play a new autolog along with most cars available from the start 
my favorite... upgradeable cars  
This one looks Very interesting
entitled
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
 

Scheduled for a Oct. 30 Release Date

Next up is
a great looking game, 
though it's only advertised for XBox at the moment
 & I'm a diehard PS3 user... I may have to play this one
at a friends house...
It's entitled 
Avengers Battle For Earth  

(Scheduled For Release Fall of This Year)


Now this one I've been anticipating
For quite some time & now w/ a 
Scheduled Release Date
I'm even more ready to play 
South Park: The Stick Of Truth
(Scheduled For Release March 5, 2013)

This next one is still new to me

I never jumped on the band wagon
in the begging but Part 3 has changed my mind.
So now here's a 4th installment
entitled
God Of War: Ascension

(Scheduled For Release March 12th, 2013) 

Last but not least
Here's a Bonus
Check out
w/ His unboxing of Sony's 
3rd Installment of the PS3
The PS3 Super Slim



Remember these are not ALL the games coming out. 
These are just my choices of the ones I've come across
while surfing the good ol' web. 

Please leave any comments, feedback or new info to be added
& Thanks again for your visit.

Posted by: @LordJnx

No comments:

Post a Comment