Monday, October 29, 2012

4 The Gamer N U (October Edition) Pt.3

Here is my last set of games 
I'm looking forward to for October.
Next month I'm going to streamline this process 
But 4 now 
Check out some more of my interesting picks
All scheduled 4 a TBA 2013 release

First off
We have a release from Naughty Dog 
Creator of my favorite series Uncharted 
comes a new game entitled
The Last Of Us

Next we have a reboot
of the very popular game
Featuring the infamous Lara Croft
entitled
Tomb Raider

The last for this list
is maybe the most anticipated
& most speculated games of the past few years
& after part IV (4) you should know why
It's entitled 
Grand Theft Auto V

Remember these are not ALL the games coming out. 
These are just my choices of the ones I've come across
while surfing the good ol' web. 

Please leave any comments, feedback or new info to be added
& Thanks again for your visit.

Posted by: @LordJnx

No comments:

Post a Comment