Sunday, October 21, 2012

4 The Gamer N U (October Edition) Pt.1

From time to time I'm a big game enthusiast. In between rough work weeks or whenever I can squeeze in a break. I'm by the TV with either a interesting movie or a game. Recently not much peaked my attention until I saw these NEW titles coming out...

1st off & 1 of my favorites
DEVIL MAY CRY 
now titled 
DmC

Next in line is something I didn't expect 
But with the trailer... 

Is Highly Anticipated...
(By me anyway)
This game is entitled
DEADPOOL 

Also in the Comic Book / Superhero Theme
the next game has me very curious...
Featuring DC comic greats
Like Batman, Superman, Wonder, The Flash & ....
it's entitled 
INJUSTICE: God's Among Us

This next & last game
 has been an on... off favorite since Part 1. 
& This time it looks as if
 they've re-tooled the concept and updated it with 
all the needed bells & whistles we've waited for
like network gameplay, better stories & more.
A bit skeptical on the 3 separate collectors editions... 
But all in all... I will be in line for 
ASSASSIN'S CREED III

Now all I need is some info
On my Favorite...
UNCHARTED
At this point all we know is it will happen...
What the release date is, Is a million pixel characters for real & wether we'll have to wait Until PS4...
is still all speculation. 
But 4 now playing Uncharted 3 online & looking forward to the games above I think we'll all be okay :)


Leave any comments below & Let us know what your favorite games are & what you would like to see in the future...


 & Remember 
These are not ALL the games coming out. 
These are just my choices of the ones I've come across
while surfing the good ol' web. 

Thanks again for your visit.

Posted by: @LordJnx

No comments:

Post a Comment