Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Never Let ANYONE Keep You Down !!! #HumpDayMotivation #HDM

This HDM is a personal one...
I have spent countless hours, blood, sweat, tears, lost acquaintances, money & more
in creating and honing my craft 
Forming alliance's with like minded individuals 
only to have some of these same people
destined to destroy it & me
Wether intentionally or over childish games
These individuals will not prevail
For not only do I walk in his light... Through his grace I have formed
an unbreakable will along with the motivation to keep going for 
"if I am worth the time for a few to hate... then I must be worth the time for 
the rest to love."
So that being said never let ANYONE hold you down !!!

Don't waste your time for they only take from themselves while you surpass them in EVERY way... 

& As Maino Would Say...
I SEE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment