Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rick Ross & Lil Wayne Problems #HipHop #Lyrics


On #HELF we have discussed the harm of lyrical content with a special focus on the Lil Wayne and Rick Ross incidents. Well now they have both been dropped from two VERY lucrative deals. Check below for more info...


 __________________________


As for Rick Ross here's the latest

Rick Ross just learned a hard lesson about rape and money ... you embrace one, you lose the other ... because he was just DUMPED by Reebok.

As TMZ previously reported ... Ross has taken a ton of heat for his song, U.O.E.N.O ... in which he happily sings, "Put Molly [Ecstasy] all in the champagne.  She ain't even know it.  I took her home and I enjoy that.  She ain't even know it."  Translation -- date rape.
(CLICK BELOW FOR FULL ARTICLE)

____________________________________________________________

Rick Ross's Response's

I dont condone rape.Apologies for the interpreted as rape.
(Via Twitter)

& EVENTUALLY 
Rick Ross Issues Official Apology For 'U.O.E.N.O.' Rape Lyrics
"Before I am an artist, I am a father, a son, and a brother to some of the most cherished women in the world. So for me to suggest in any way that harm and violation be brought to a woman is one of my biggest mistakes and regrets. As an artist, one of the most liberating things is being able to paint pictures with my words. But with that comes a great responsibility.

(CLICK BELOW FOR FULL ARTICLE)

 __________________________


Now... As for Lil Wayne...

(AllHipHop News) The family of Emmett Till simply wanted an apology from Lil Wayne after a song lyric offensively referenced their kin’s name.

(CLICK BELOW FOR FULL ARTICLE)
____________________________________________________________

Lil Wayne Puts Mountain Dew in Crisis Mode




____________________________________________________________

Lil Wayne's Response



Dear Till Family:
As a recording artist, I have always been interested in word play. My lyrics often reference people, places and events in my music, as well as the music that I create for or alongside other artists.
(CLICK BELOW FOR FULL ARTICLE)
____________________________________________________________

What Do You Think !?!?!?

Does it even matter !?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment