Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2 Sit or 2 Stand #HELF #HumpDayMotivation

Half way through again...
Here's your weekly 
#HumpDayMotivation 
by
#HELF
High Energy "LIVE" Friday 

http://www.agencycentral.co.uk/articles/2015-08/standing-v-sitting-which-is-better.htm
or copy paste address above

Now i've worked in many areas of the job market from street promotions to corporate, retail to accounting etc. In my opinion it all depends on what you do. Personally I enjoy a desk job a bit more minus the fact it's easy to fall asleep on those quiet days lol. I will mention though, my lifestyle after work is usually pretty active. This is probably the reason I haven't had any weight issues while sitting yet, when standing I have noticed a drastic fluctuation in weight due to burning more calories etc.  Plus most standing jobs like retail always send me home running to the bed or massage chair for relief.  To stay brief I conclude by saying everybody is different but for me sitting is preferred as long as you stay active after and standing jobs aren't that bad as long as you get some sitting breaks or at least get to move around on a comfortable surface and not unforgiving concrete and tile floors. For standing this is usually unheard of for some reason as it seems a sin to sit or rest at certain jobs so I do reccomend finding the best supportive shoes for those standing and switch them up don't stay in the same shoes as they will tend to wear your soles down a bit more. 
Well gotta run, time for work :)  
Have a GREAT DAY
& Remember 
EVERY DAY IS A NEW START

No comments:

Post a Comment